All seating is unreserved, and will be available on a basis of first come, first served.
Passes & Tickets
Festival Pass | £30 | Student Pass | £10
Access to all events.
Individual tickets | £15 | Student tickets | £5
Or come drop by to just one event... we'd love to have you!
If using a student ticket, a valid student card must be shown upon entry.
Holywell Music Room, Holywell St, Oxford OX1 3SB.
Christ Church Chapter House, Christ Church, St Aldates, OX1 1DP.*
*The Chapter House can be a little hard to find. You can ask at the lodge on St Aldate's for directions.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing tickets you accept SmorgasChord’s terms and conditions and to comply with requests to ensure public safety and high standards of performance:
• SmorgasChord reserves the right to change or cancel the advertised programme.
• SmorgasChord reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those on the ticket.
• SmorgasChord reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder from the premises. Should you wish to return tickets, you should contact SmorgasChord via email. Tickets may only be returned if they can be resold; if not, you will be issued with a credit note.
• SmorgasChord or permitted third parties may carry out photography/film and sound recording in or around the venues.
• By purchasing tickets you consent that you or your party may be included in any recordings or dissemination without compensation.
SmorgasChord is committed to following the advice of the local government, governments or relevant jurisdiction(s) in the planning of its events.
Events will always be with a provisional plan in the event of a pandemic, which may include:
• Socially distanced seating;
• Socially distanced performers (including the possibility of changes to staging in the
presentation of dramatic work);
• Cancellation of drinks or refreshments;
• Timed entry;
• Proof of vaccination, immunity or recent negative test;
• Prioritisation of local artists (over those from overseas);
• Refund of tickets;
• SmorgasChord will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race (including colour, ethnic or national origin), sexual orientation, disability, gender reassignment, religious or political belief, pregnancy or maternity, marital status or age.
• SmorgasChord is committed to amplifying the voices of the under-represented, be they so for reasons stemming from anti-semitism, classism, colonialism, homophobia, prejudice towards Indigenous peoples, racism, sexism, transphobia, or prejudice of any other shape or type.
SmorgasChord is committed to tackling the climate crisis, and will seek to limit its carbon emissions wherever possible, by taking measures including:
• Working with local artists over those from abroad;
• Travelling by train (or other low-carbon transport options);
• Printing on recycled paper;
• Providing audience members with information on public transport options for attending events;
• Ensuring that catering options are environmentally friendly;
• Minimising waste.